Day 15 – Let’s get into week 3
Videos of all the movements are listed below today’s instructions
We introduce a different protocol today known as the AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible). Set a timer for 10 minutes and work complete as many rounds of the following as possible. Rest as needed.
- Warm Up (5 minutes)
- Set a timer (Gymboss is a good app for you phone) for 10 minutes.
- Complete as many of the following
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Sit ups
- 15 Squats
- Cool Down (5 minutes)
Choose the most appropriate version of each exercise below. If you struggle with the full version, use the scaled version below it until you are comfortable enough to try again.
Remember don’t be a hero, it is more important to perform one “scaled” repetition correctly than to do 20 reps of the more advanced version of the exercise incorrectly.
Always fight for correct form.
Start by performing 5 slow and controlled reps of all the exercises.
Take your time to do a perfect repetition.
Then perform 10-15 repetitions of each exercise.
Move quickly between exercises to warm up your muscles and prepare your body for the workout ahead.
These go in order from beginner to advanced
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Stage 3
- Full Press up with hands at Shoulder Width
- Press Up with knees on the ground
- Full Squat with hips below parallel
- Squat with knees hips parallel to knees
- Hold each position for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Perform each stretch 3 times