Welcome to day 19! Croeso
Videos of all the movements are listed below today’s instructions
Legs and core are the focus for today, let’s get to it!
- Warm Up (5 minutes)
- You will each exercise for 5 sets of 5 reps
- Inch Worm
- Static Bear Crawl (Left and Right count as one)
- Forward Lunge (Left and Right count as one)
- Cool Down (5 minutes)
Choose the most appropriate version of each exercise below. If you struggle with the full version, use the scaled version below it until you are comfortable enough to try again.
Remember don’t be a hero, it is more important to perform one “scaled” repetition correctly than to do 20 reps of the more advanced version of the exercise incorrectly.
Always fight for correct form.
Start by performing 5 slow and controlled reps of all the exercises.
Take your time to do a perfect repetition.
Then perform 10-15 repetitions of each exercise.
Move quickly between exercises to warm up your muscles and prepare your body for the workout ahead.
- Full Squat with hips below parallel
- Squat with knees hips parallel to knees
- Hold each position for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Perform each stretch 3 times