SUP Improvers Open Water Training 24th July
Brawd SUP Improvers – Open Water Training.
Sunday 24th July 11:00 – 18:00
Approx 5 hrs
- Ideal for those who have had an Intro to Sup lesson AND have been paddling a few times and now feel more confident paddling but maybe not in the Ocean or Open Water where there is water flow and dynamic conditions.
- This is a bespoke course with Brawd Head Coach Lloydy – WSA Adventure Guide and Trainer so will be tailored to the needs of the small group (max 4 people).
- For this course we expect you to have your own equipment and dry bag.
- Theory – Paddle plan and dynamic assessment of conditions of chosen paddle location and journey.
- 60-120 mins will be spent on a small SUP journey around the areas of Jacksons, Whitmore Bay, Jacksons, Knap – challenging participants skill sets in this dynamic environment using the tidal flow (flood and ebb), learning about localised coastal features, risks and how it affects your SUP journey. How to have fun but be safe at the same time!
- Post paddle, we will assess the SUP journey and look at further pathways to improve your skills and confidence in SUP and SUP Journeys/Adventures.
Please meet at Brawd Health, Hood Rd, Barry CF62 5QN
Google pin here : https://goo.gl/maps/KkHKdFz9qVEm9AMb6
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4 in stock
Returning customer? Click here to login
Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code